Scar FX 1.5" x 9" Silicone Strip
Item Number: 10122
ScarFx® Silicone Scar Strips softens surgical incisions and improves color, size, and texture of the scar. ScarFx® can also enhance the results from Keloid scars and burns as well as Hypertrophic scars.
This 1 ½” x 9” Silicone Scar Strip offers plenty of coverage to treat the patient who is recovering from a Brachioplasty, Liposuction, or various abdominal surgeries. The strip can also be cut with a pair of scissors for custom fitting and application.
- Apply after peeling the plastic protective sheeting from both sides of the silicone.
- Place the sticky side against your scar.
- It maybe necessary to hold ScarFx® in place with hypoallergenic tape to assure correct placement of ScarFx®.
- Do not use on open wound. Apply only after skin has closed and healed.
- ScarFx® product should overlap edge of scar by ¼".
- Product should be worn a minimum of 8-12 hours, but can be worn for 24 hours
- When adhesive side (sticky side) begins to weaken, product can be held in place with hyperallogenic tape or wrap.
- ScarFx® must be hand washed before use and at least once a week with mild soap and water.
- Keep scar clean and dry for maximum product effectiveness.
- Do not use talcum powder, skin moisturizer, ointment, or any medication under ScarFx® products.
- When not wearing product, store in a sealable bag.
- For best results, use Scar Esthetique when not wearing ScarFx® products
- Use product until scar has become pale, soft, and lower in height
- Results can be seen from a time span of 72 hours up to 3 months.
- ScarFx® is provided non-sterile and can be sterilized by autoclave, gamma, or ETO if necessary
Caution: If a sweat rash occurs, discontinue use for 24 hours or until rash disappears. Reapply product and follow original instructions.